Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: MC 46
Abstract This collection contains papers of certain members of the Emerson family, especially regarding their connections to Beloit College. Family members primarily represented are Professor Joseph Emerson, Art Hall curator and art department founder Helen Brace Emerson, and Joseph's father, Ralph Emerson.
Identifier: AC 60
Abstract This collection gathers journal articles, newspaper clippings, student papers, speeches, and other documents that give historical accounts of Beloit College. Most of the histories focus on the founding of the college through rest of the 19th century, and many were written by Beloit College administrative staff, faculty, and alumni.
Identifier: AC 64
Abstract This small collection deals with the Indian mounds on the grounds of Beloit College through correspondence, journal articles, and student reports regarding their study, maintenance, and cultural significance. There are also published maps and pamphlets describing the mounds and their contexts.
- Subject: Emerson, Joseph, 1821-1900 X
- Beloit College--History 2
- Emerson, Ralph, 1787-1863 2
- Beloit College. Museums 1
- Chapin, Robert Coit, b. 1863 1
- Collie, George L. (George Lucius), b. 1857 1
- Densmore, Hiram D. (Hiram Delos), 1862- 1
- Eaton, Edward Dwight, 1851-1942 1
- Indians of North America--Wisconsin--Antiquities 1
- Irrmann, Robert H. 1
- Mounds Wisconsin 1
- Richardson, Helen L. D. 1
- Richardson, Robert Kimball, 1876-1952 1
- Upton, Miller, 1916-2005 1
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)--History. 1
- Wright Museum of Art 1
- Yale University. Alumni 1 ∧ less